Your online student information account provides you with a variety of student services accessible from anywhere with internet access.
All admitted students will need to register for their courses on the Western Seminary website via the Student Information System (SIS).
- To enter the Student Information System, click the link in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Enter your student ID and PIN.
- You’ll see a page with your general information (i.e. name, address, email address, degree program, etc.) and a menu of student services options. Click on the “Registration” link.
- Select campus location.
- Select term/session.
- Read the “Important Information.” Click “I have read the above.” (This information provides students with add and drop deadlines, the refund schedule, late fee schedule, etc.)
- Now you can register. You will see a list of courses organized alphabetically by the course ID number (i.e. CNS 501S, DBS 506S). Click on the course ID number of the course you want to add, and then you will see a window where you can add the course. Click “Add Course.”
- Once you’ve selected your courses, you’ll see them listed under “My Registration.” Your courses will show a status of “Pending.”
- Click the “Submit for Approval” button to make sure each of your courses reads “Submitted.” Your registration will not be complete without this step!
If you run into any problems with SIS Registration, please contact Carrie Priest.