Date: December 20, 2010
Spouse: Caitlin Lopez
Address: 11245 SE Stark St
Position: Associate Pastor
Position: Christian Ed
Time: Monday, December 20, 2006 at 19:00:06
Anticipated May 2013
Master of Divinity Candidate
Courses Include: Knowing the Triune God, Growing Disciples Intentionally, Counseling Adolescents, Developing Godly Leadership in the 21st Century, Practicing Evangelism and Apologetics, Preparing and Preaching Expository Sermons.
Bachelor of Science, Double Major
Biblical Studies and Educational Ministries Graduated with a 3.694 GPA.
Courses Include: Human Growth and Development, Managing Church Ministries, Experiential Learning, Curriculum Program Development, Educational Psychology, Advanced Human Growth and Development and 17 courses in the areas of Bible and Theology.
Eastgate Bible Chapel
Student Ministries Pastor
- Lead a variety of weekly youth programs (6th grade-12th grade) for 40-60 students.
- Recruit, manage and train a team of up to nine volunteer youth leaders.
- Organize, promote and implement monthly youth events.
- Communicate with, encourage and provide resources for parents (i.e. 50+ families).
- Teach through books of the Bible (i.e. Matthew, Romans, Genesis, John, Daniel, James, and others).
- The position became full-time beginning in the summer of 2008.
- Additional all-church responsibilities include preaching three times per year, leading worship on Sunday mornings twelve times per year, and organizing large events such as the annual Harvest Party and summer mission trip.
Eagle Fern Camp
2001—Present (Summers only)
Camp Counselor, Co-Director, TCLer, Worship Leader, Speaker
- Lived with and directed multiple cabins of 8-10 boys (1st-12th grade) in fun activities and biblical discussions.
- Co-directed a camp of 60+ boys (6th – 8th grade), fulfilling several administrative and programmatic roles (e.g. led worship).
- Member of TCL (Training Christian Leaders) two years in a row which provided three weeks of volunteer responsibilities including kitchen work, facility maintenance, janitorial duties and student supervision.
- Taught through the book of Isaiah in nine lessons for 180+ students and staff at the 2010 High School Camp.