Graduate Studies Diploma
The Graduate Studies Diploma program offers students an excellent foundation for a lifetime of lay, marketplace, or bi-vocational ministry. Its customizable core allows an individual to acquire only the skill or knowledge they may need to bring Gospel-centered transformation to their particular ministry context. This makes the program perfect for those who seek formal bible, theology or ministry training, but don’t require a master’s degree to advance in their practice. Of course, credits from the Graduate Studies Diploma may be transferred easily to fulfill the first year of a master’s degree if the need for additional training arises.
Earn a diploma
...In as little as one year
What Sets Our Training Apart?
- Students around the world can complete the entire program online, thanks to Western Seminary Online campus
- Specializations in Bible and Theology, Ministry, and Pastoral Care to Women allow for advanced studies within a single discipline
- An “Open Track” option allows a student to create a training experience that is as nuanced as their call to ministry
The Graduate Studies Diploma may be completed in one year’s time through conventional courses on any of our campuses. Students who live at a distance may also complete their training without the need to relocate or leave their ministry context through the following scheduling options, though their completion timeframe may be extended:
|Monday Track||Complete yourr training in one day of class on campus per week.|
|In-Ministry Track||Complete 4 credits of on campus coursework in just one week per semester.|
|Online Courses||Take all 30 credits online with support from dedicated course instructors. Choose from any of 80 courses in any semester.|
- A Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited undergraduate institution
- A cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5 or higher
- A completed application for admission and all admissions materials
If an applicant does not meet one of these requirements, we invite them to contact an enrollment counselor to explore alternative Graduate Studies Diploma admission options.