Enoch Wan, Ph.D.
Professor of Intercultural Studies
Program Director, Doctor of Intercultural Studies
“I enjoy teaching, not only because it is part of the Great Commission, but because I get to witness the growth and maturity of students going through the process of learning, the actual outworking of equipping workers for the Kingdom.”
- M.A., Ph.D. State University of New York
- M.T.S., Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
- B.A., Nyack College
|LOCATION:||Portland Campus, Milliken Hall, 3rd Floor|
Further Ministry Experience
- Elected for a second term – EMS President
- During 2011, STM works (teaching, preaching, etc.) in countries such as Singapore, Indonesia, Burma, China, Panama, Canada, etc.
Recent Published Work
- Diaspora Missiology: Theory, Methodology, and Practice
- "A Missio-Relational Reading of Mark" in the Occasional Bulletin of the Evangelical Missiological Society, Vol. 24, No. 2.