Portland Campus Connection
You're Invited to Join Us!
- Preview a class
- Meet faculty and staff
- Learn our distinctives
- Enjoy a free meal with our professors
This year we have taken the opportunity to give you a look at what interests you most. With both a Counseling focus and a Ministry focus, you can choose the option that best fits the training that you are looking for in seminary. Please complete the form below to RSVP for this event.
There are currently no dates set for campus connection. You can still contact us to schedule a visit.
RSVP below or call Adam Triplett 877.517.1800 ext. 1805.
2:45-3:00PM – Arrival (Bueerman Hall, Room 101)
3:15-3:30PM – The Quick Guide to Western Seminary with Staff (Bueerman Hall, Room 101)
3:30-4:00PM – Welcome to Western, Dr. Randy Roberts, President (Bueerman Hall, Room 101)
4:00-5:00PM – Class preview (Bueerman Hall)
- Counseling Option:Introduction to Integrative Issues with Dr. Norm Thiesen (Bueerman Hall, Room 203)
- Pastoral Leadership Option:Introducing Theology and the Practice of Worship with Dr. John Johnson (Bueerman Hall, Room 206)
5:00-6:00PM – Dinner with Faculty and Staff (Bueerman Hall, Room 101)
6:00-7:00PM – Class preview (optional):
- Option 1: Interpreting Genesis to Song of Solomon with Dr. Ray Lubeck (Bueerman Hall, Room 205)
- Option 2: Wisdom from Church History with Dr. Todd Miles (Bueerman Hall, Room 203)
- Option 3: Glorifying the God of Our Salvation: Theology II with Dr. Gerry Breshears (Bueerman Hall, Room 206)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much does the event cost?
Campus Connection is free to you! It is our joy to provide this service for our prospective students.
Who should attend Campus Connection?
Campus Connection is catered to the prospective student. If you are considering pursuing theological education in the near future, then this day is for you!
Can my spouse and children attend?
Friends and family are encouraged to attend the event with the prospective student. While much of the event will be suitable to children, the lectures will be reserved for prospective students and their spouses. Unfortunately we are unable to offer child care at this time.
How do I find the campus?