Portland Campus Connection
You're Invited to Join Us!
- Preview a class
- Meet faculty and staff
- Learn our distinctives
- Enjoy a free meal with our professors
This year we have taken the opportunity to give you a look at what interests you most. With both a Counseling focus and a Ministry focus, you can choose the option that best fits the training that you are looking for in seminary. Please complete the form below to RSVP for this event.
There are currently no dates set for campus connection. You can still contact us to schedule a visit.
RSVP below or call Adam Triplett 877.517.1800 ext. 1805.
3:00-3:15PM – Arrival (Johnson Chapel and Student Center)
3:15-3:30PM – The Quick Guide to Western Seminary with Staff (Johnson Chapel)
3:30-4:00PM – Welcome to Western, Dr. Randy Roberts, President (Johnson Chapel)
4:00-5:00PM – Class preview (John Chapel and Student Center)
- Spiritual Development and Assessment with Dr. Dave Wenzel and Dr. Gerry Breshears (Bueerman Hall, 201)
Pastoral Leadership Option:
- Providing Pastoral Care with Dr. John Johnson (Bueerman Hall, 103)
- or -
- Providing Pastoral Counseling with Dr. Norm Thiesen (Bueerman Hall, 205)
5:00-6:00PM – Dinner with Faculty and Staff (John Chapel and Student Center)
6:00-7:00PM – Class preview (optional):
- Option 1: Learning to Interpret Scripture with Dr. Todd Miles (Bueerman Hall, 104)
- Option 2: Knowing the Triune God: Theology I with Dr. Gerry Breshears (Bueerman Hall, 103)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much does the event cost?
Campus Connection is free to you! It is our joy to provide this service for our prospective students.
Who should attend Campus Connection?
Campus Connection is catered to the prospective student. If you are considering pursuing theological education in the near future, then this day is for you!
Can my spouse and children attend?
Friends and family are encouraged to attend the event with the prospective student. While much of the event will be suitable to children, the lectures will be reserved for prospective students and their spouses. Unfortunately we are unable to offer child care at this time.
How do I find the campus?