Making a Payment
Western Seminary has developed an online student information system designed to provide you with a variety of student services from anywhere in the world. You can use this system, and the instructions that follow, to make an online payment.
Locating the Student Information System
- Click Here for the Student Information System login screen
- Enter Your Student ID Number and PIN and Click Sign On - distributed at or after orientation (Portland and Online campus students), or in your admission letter (Northern California campus students)
- Challenge Question - This comes up the first time you log in, but never again. Simply enter an answer to one of the two questions and push Change Challenge Answer Now. If you ever forget your PIN, you’ll be prompted to answer the question so that you can log in.
Making a Payment
- Click on Pay On Account - located under the Business Office heading
- Enter Credit Card Information - we accept MasterCard, Visa, and Discover
- Enter Amount to Pay - for a complete list of past transactions, please click the Cancel button and then click on My Account History
- Submit Payment - click on this button after your credit card information has been entered
- Please Note - all credit card transactions will be processed within 2-4 business days; each transaction is entered manually by Western Seminary
- Paying by Cash or Check - if, for any reason, you are unable to make a payment online, please pay by cash or check, including your student ID number in order to ensure that your payment is correctly applied (Western Seminary; attn: Finance Office; 5511 SE Hawthorne Blvd; Portland, OR 97215)
- Receiving Your Receipt - Western Seminary will automatically email a receipt to you on the same day that your payment is processed; no request is needed
Viewing Your Financial Account History & Other Student Services
- Viewing your Financial Account History - Click on My Account History to check your balance and verify that your charges are accurate. If you have any questions regarding your ledger, just contact the Business Office for assistance.
- Checking Your Holds - There are a variety of different holds that can be placed for a variety of different reasons. The most common type of hold is a Business Office hold, which occurs when a student has neglected to pay his or her bill. A hold prevents you from registering and, in some cases, prevents you from viewing your grades. If there is a hold on your record, you’ll see who placed the hold and how to contact that person so that the hold can be removed.
- Updating Your Contact Information - Click on General Information under the Account Maintenance heading. Enter your new contact information in the appropriate field(s) and push Submit Change Request when you’re done. The information won’t be changed right away, but it should be changed within a few days.
- Changing your PIN - Each PIN has to be four characters, but it can be either changed to any alpha-numeric combination.