Interlibrary Loan Request
Your request has been sent. Thank you!Start Over
- Books and articles may be obtained through interlibrary loan. Entire periodical issues, videos, CDs, and cassettes are difficult to obtain.
- Theses or dissertations may also be difficult to obtain or not available.
- Fill in all known information, including the author’s full name.
- Inadequate information may hinder the process.
- Submit one form per item requested.
- Most requests are filled within three weeks.
- You will be notified when your item arrives at the library by Western Library staff.
- A notice will accompany each item, informing you of the due date. (You may keep any photocopies). If materials cannot be obtained, you will be notified.
I agree to abide by the following copyright restrictions:
The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, United States Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be “used for any purpose other than private study, scholarship or research.” If a user makes a request for, or later uses a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of “fair use,” that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copying order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.