Paying Your Tuition
Your payment record at Western Seminary is as important as your academic record. We’ve made it as easy as 1, 2, 3 ...
Option 1: Pay Tuition In Full
Tuition is due in full the first official week of the semester, regardless of when your class meets. (This includes online session C courses.)
- Please check your class schedule for the official semester dates. The first day of classes may vary from campus to campus. Generally speaking, the first week of the semester occurs in the first week of January, May and September.
- You may pay by eCheck or credit card on our website, using the Student Information System.
Option 2: Payment Plan
If you prefer monthly payments, we accept TuitionPay, a payment plan provided by Sallie Mae.
- Sign up each semester to make four monthly payments through TuitionPay
- Payments start one month before each semester starts, on December 1, April 1 and August 1 (late sign ups will require prior due date payments to be made concurrently with TuitionPay enrollment).
Option 3: Payments from Other Sources
Waiting on financial aid or a third party payer?
- It can take up to 8 weeks to receive financial aid, so prepare now for using either Option 1 or 2 in the event that your financial aid does not arrive by the first week of the semester.
- If you have not received your loan check within the first week of the semester, you will need to pay by credit/debit card or online check on Option 1 or sign up for TuitionPay.
Please note: Students are expected to know and follow payment policies on this site.