Before we say anything else, let’s be clear: WE LOVE COMMENTS! If you don’t get anything else from this page, please get this: we really appreciate your comments and want you to keep commenting. Without you, this blog is nothing. So, unless you have some very specific reason for not leaving a comment, please do so!
Nonetheless, there are a few general guidelines that we’d like you to follow as you leave your comments on the blog:
Our Comment Policy and Guidelines:
We don’t want to overwhelm you with policies and guidelines, but if you’re curious, here are the general principles we’d like you to follow in leaving your comments.
- You are 100% responsible for your comment, and your comment represents not only your opinion but also who you are. Please take that into consideration when you post!
- We reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as we see fit at any time for no reason. But, this will rarely happen, and when it does we will make note of it in the comment itself.
- You will “Hold Harmless” us, Western Seminary, and any author who writes for this blog of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- Anonymous Comments: We’d really prefer that you use your real name (or online persona) for your comments. If you choose to post your comment anonymously, we reserve to right to delete your comment without explanation.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice. We reserve the right to delete or modify your comment if we feel that any portion of your comment is in bad taste.
- In your comment, please use a legitimate and operating URL that you control specifically.
- Please use a working email address as we may want to contact you directly! I will protect your privacy and will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- We will not tolerate personal attacks of any kind.
- Please no affiliate links in your comments and please limit the amount of links in your comment.
- We will do our best to respond to your comments, but we can’t make any guarantees. If your comment gets caught by our spam filters, we’ll do our best to get it out of the filter as soon as possible. But, we’re pretty busy, so if it sits there for a while, please accept our apologies.
- You grant us license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing.