Coaching is a powerful and versatile skill set used by pastors, lay leaders, business professionals, and volunteers to help others define success and move toward it. Whether you are considering coaching as a career or just want to improve the way you relate to others, you'll find that our coach training program is distinguished by three factors:
- We are Christ-centered and aimed at transformation. We help coaches use this powerful skill set in partnership with what God is doing in the lives of real people.
- We offer world-class training. Our CTC program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as an Approved Coach Training Program (ACTP) -- a designation of quality and credibility in the coaching world.
- We provide an affordable coach training program. You can start your coach training for less than $500 and complete our Certificate in Transformational Coaching (CTC) for around $5,000.
Ready to Transform?
At Western Seminary, we believe in the power of words and conversations to transform lives and create powerful change. Are you ready to transform through your conversations?
Register NOW for Intro to Coaching, being held soon in 2016 on all three campuses:
March 10-11 in Portland
If you’re considering coach training, there are a lot of options. Learn if coach training from Western Seminary is the right choice for you.
Take our FREE Quick Course on Christian Coaching
- Are you new to coaching?
- Curious about how you can use coaching to effect change?
- Want to know how you can join God in changing lives?
Whether you want to become a coach or just use coaching in your ministry or marketplace role, this FREE three-part video class will get you started on the coaching journey by sharing the key ingredients for being an effective and successful Christian coach.
Important Dates and Events