Student Services Forms

  • Addiction Studies Certificate Form
    To enter the Addiction Studies certificate complement to the M.A. in Marital and Family Therapy program.
  • Continuing Student Form
    This form must be completed and submitted to Western Seminary when Doctor of Ministry, Doctor of Intercultural Studies, or Master of Theology students have not enrolled in courses for three semesters or more. This form is not to be used by students who have exhausted their statute of limitations or for those who have withdrawn from their program.
  • Directed Study: Online Courses
    To request to take an online course in a different sequence other than the semester or session on the posted schedule.
  • FERPA: Your Right to Privacy
    To request that your contact information be omitted from the campus student directory.
  • FERPA: Authorization to Release Information
    To authorize Western Seminary to discuss your information with a third-party.
  • Financial Petition
    To receive an exception to financial policy. Please log in to SIS and complete the form under the Business Office menu.
  • Independent Study Request
    To register for a Western Seminary course to be done outside of a normal classroom setting.
  • Individualized Study Request
    To register for a course that you have created, to be done outside of a normal classroom setting.
  • Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Immunization Certification (Portland Only)
    To meet government guidelines which require all Portland campus students submit their MMR record to Student Services
  • MFT Practicum Manual (Sacramento Only)
    To obtain all the necessary forms to coordinate and document the required hours of practicum and personal therapy experience for M.A.M.F.T. students.
  • Name Change
    To change your name. Must be a legal name change.
  • Request to Change Degree Track
    Use this form to request changing to the Open Track within your specified degree program.
  • Request to Change Degree Program
    To formally change from one master’s level degree program to another. If you are non-degree, please do not submit this form. Contact the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for the appropriate form.
  • Request to Change Primary Campus
    To change your choice of primary campus.
  • Transfer Credit Request
    To request that graduate-level coursework be counted towards your degree program.