Campus Forms and Publications


Note: Catalog information for the online campus is available by clicking on the
Student Resources link in the sidebar menu.

Online Campus - Program Checklists

Checklists 2016 - 2017:

_Checklists 2015 - 2016, 2014 - 2015, &  2013 - 2014:

Frequently-Used Forms

  • Online Library Access
    Instructions to access the Online Library
  • "Directed Study Course Request"
    We believe it is in your best interest to take our courses in a learning community with other students.  However, if you are unable to take a course in the semester or session shown on our posted schedule, you may fill out the form at this link to request consideration to take the course as a directed study.
  • "Request to Change to an Online Degree Program"
    Use this form to change campus degree location to the Online Campus. 
  • "Request to Raise the Credit Limit"
    Use this online form to request an increase in the number of credit hours you can take in a given semester.

Other Forms:

Get in Touch

Mark Baker
Mark Baker
Instructional Support Coordinator
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.