Student Services Forms

  • Addiction Studies Certificate Form
    To enter the Addiction Studies certificate complement to the M.A. in Marital and Family Therapy program.
  • Directed Study: Online Courses
    To request to take an online course in a different sequence other than the semester or session on the posted schedule.
  • FERPA: Your Right to Privacy
    To request that your contact information be omitted from the campus student directory.
  • FERPA: Authorization to Release Information
    To authorize Western Seminary to discuss your information with a third-party.
  • Financial Petition
    To receive an exception to financial policy. Please log in to SIS and complete the form under the Business Office menu.
  • Independent Study Request
    To register for a Western Seminary course to be done outside of a normal classroom setting.
  • Individualized Study Request
    To register for a course that you have created, to be done outside of a normal classroom setting.
  • Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) Immunization Certification (Portland Only)
    To meet government guidelines which require all Portland campus students submit their MMR record to Student Services
  • MFT Practicum Manual (Sacramento Only)
    To obtain all the necessary forms to coordinate and document the required hours of practicum and personal therapy experience for M.A.M.F.T. students.
  • Name Change
    To change your name. Must be a legal name change.
  • Request to Change Degree Track
    Use this form to request changing to the Open Track within your specified degree program.
  • Request to Change Degree Program
    To formally change from one master’s level degree program to another. If you are non-degree, please do not submit this form. Contact the This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for the appropriate form.
  • Request to Change Primary Campus
    To change your choice of primary campus.
  • Transfer Credit Request
    To request that graduate-level coursework be counted towards your degree program.