Dave Wenzel, Ph.D.
Professor of Pastoral Counseling
“…To assist people in counseling is a sacred privilege…serving as ambassadors of God’s grace.”
- M.A., Ph.D., Loyola College
- M.Div., Th.M., Western Seminary
- B.A., Azusa Pacific University
|LOCATION:||Portland Campus, Bueerman Hall, 3rd Floor|
Further Ministry Experience
- Therapist Taylor Manor Hospital, 1992-1994
- Clinical Director, Sunnyside Counseling Center, 1995-2008
- DUII Program Director Sandy Family Services, 1997-1999
- Counselor, River Ridge Counseling, 2008-present.
Recent Published Work
- Monthly Parenting Column, Sandy Post, Gresham Outlook 2010 to present